Stop Looking For Happiness!
You just need to learn how to be happy.
Are you constantly searching for happiness in materialistic goods? "Oh if I have that iPhone, 60" TV or new car then ill be happy". So what happens then when you smash the screen on your iPhone, your TV is stolen and someone rear ends your new car? Bye Bye Happiness.
How many of you truthfully wake up in the morning, lie there and are just content and happy within yourself? My guess is very few and the bad news is however you feel is pretty much your own fault.
Let's cut the crap.
- We both know more often than not you continued to eat when you knew you shouldn't have.
- You drank too much wine too often knowing you shouldn't have.
- You ordered take out knowing you'd only done a full shop and there was plenty of food there to make a proper home made meal.
- You sat on your ass and made excuses not to move your body (walk, run, cycle, swim).
- You bought the four pack of chocolate on special instead of buying the single bar knowing you’re going to eat the four bars but yet before you dig into the next bar your saying to yourself 'I really shouldn't' but do it anyway....I could go on and on and on.